Experience and Skills:
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate proficiency in software
applications required in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities; be able to
consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure; possess good
judgment, initiative and be dependable.
- Knowledge of class materials, communication, and dissemination
techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and
entertain via written, oral, and visual resources.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual
differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
- Effective class presentation skills are imperative
- Must be certified in one or more of the following:
Must have competency in one or more of the following:
- Cybersec First Responder
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+
- CompTIA PenTest+
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
- Internet of Things Practitioner
- Internet of Things Security Practitioner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee
or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or
applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to
a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation,
proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted
by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to