The Technical Instructor is to provide Project Management training
for technical classes to clients; build positive relationships with clients.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 4pm – 9pm
- Provide appropriate, intellectually stimulating instruction in
each class by taking into consideration the unique abilities of each student.
- Work in cooperation with the Consumer and Business Sales Teams, to
ensure desired learning objectives of the client. This includes not
only in a teaching capacity, but also attending sales meeting as a
subject matter expert.
- Deliver training using differing modalities including self-paced
learning, Mentored Learning, HDL, Connected Classroom and
traditional ILT (including client-site, blended, and custom classes).
- Constantly strive to improve instruction through:
- Self-analysis and evaluation scores
- Remaining a subject matter expert by continuous technical
- Participation in Company “hands on” initiatives
- Mentor and assist students in mentored learning / one-on-one environment.
- Update technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating
in educational opportunities offered by Company.
- Meets or exceeds established monthly training scores.
- Frequent travel to client meetings/presentations and/or within
Company locations. May require a few trips per week.
- Any other duties as assigned.